Re: [ga] Recent vote on ALS applications

Danny Younger ha scritto:
Vittorio,

The last round of voting for the At-Large Structure
applicants was scheduled to end on 22 December.  I
have neither seen the results posted nor have I seen
any updates to the applications page to refelect any
status changes.  I also haven't seen any announcement
posted to the WEB405 mailing list indicating that a
decision of any sort was reached.

Would you be kind enough to post the results?

I'm trying to do it as soon as possible, compatibly with my actual job and my attempts to have a private life as well :-) Please remember that we are all volunteers, if I were paid to do this as a job I would be much richer now, and my colleagues wouldn't be shouting at me every other day...

Also I am sorry with the problem with the mailing list archive, I've been pushing ICANN staff to solve it in the last few weeks, but nothing happened yet and now most of them are apparently on vacation. I'll be pushing again when the vacations end.

Finally, on the issue of the terms of the initial members - there are different views in the Committee as well, ranging from some people (me included) who would like to resign and ask the Board for a reappointment in case they see it fit, to others who don't see the problem at all. It is also true that the Board is not our constituency, so it's not clear whether getting reendorsed by the Board would constitute an actual validation of our performance.

Regards, (and happy new year to everyone on the list)