[ga] Re: ALAC's Committee mailing list

  • To: "General Assembly of the DNSO" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: ALAC's Committee mailing list
  • From: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:38:21 -0000
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny has pointed out to me that the List is still active...
it's just that the link on ICANN's homepage is wrong,
and links to archives instead of the active list.
So can the link be corrected before another 38 days pass by?

Richard H

On ICANN .org homepage:
ALAC Committee Discussions *link*
links to: http://forum.icann.org/mail-archive/alac/
with a "last post" from Vittorio
entitled "Marina Del Rey Stinks Like Fish"
Happy New Year, everyone!