[ga] On yesterdays date

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] On yesterdays date
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 03:52:59 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We mourn and suffer loss.
  Mr. Williams has lost to this world his father. There are archetects and there are carpenters.  While we may not agree with his postions he has been steadfast in the building of our democracy of what we call Internet.
  I call on all to give one moment with hat in hand and on bended knee to remember those who have sacrificed so that we may know freedom.

  It is well that we remember, that we are not the arbitrars of what is good, but that our design is certainly sculptured by those who have tread before us. Mr. Peter and Mr. Postal we remember thee.

  Mr. Williams we thank your father for your contributions.

  Dr. Eric Hugh Dierker

Yahoo! Shopping