[ga] Have mercy what fun.

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Have mercy what fun.
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:00:41 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Without activism life stays on course. With our Euro Holidays and US wars and Chinese possum and middleeast waiterrorism we seem content. My internet works great. By goodness i spent 20 minutes searching and getting signed up to lists 10 days ago and only five minutes on thursday unsubscribing and it is wonderful. Got my info and said goodbye. I have no junk.

In two weeks i have seen and laughed at bad Google and Yahoo and Netscape searches but always found what i want in 2.4 minutes of patience.
The secondary - meaning, another way to type, domains are easy. It takes hi-tek, low tek and no-tek to make "marketing is education and education is marketing",  work.

Communist leaders have made deals with capitalist leaders and Christian and Muslim have reached new Citadels of understanding.  ICANN lays perverse in their meetings.

Is it possible the legacy of Donald Evans is right? To leave your hands off and to allow the course of competition to reign free are the greatest constraints. Remember Ho Chi Minh? He declared the "These Truths We Hold Self Evident" Abraham Lincoln; Obedience of the Law is our Greatest Freedom". And a simple man as i, weakened to say "if i may die happy it is for communications' sense". Yet my daughter dies in foreign land and my loss is not felt. If only i had four more daughters to give and my own life which is to old for the right to speak.