[ga] Security

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Security
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:25:45 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am a non-imposing fellow. I stand tall at six foot. Everyone says they have seen me before because i am nondescriptive. I spend some time as a security pro. Mostly management and IT.
But now i have to go to class to update my tear gas and other noxious chemical defense mechanisms to stay current as a security professional. Think about that. The physical security and your IT theft protocals eminate from a simple concept of "bring peace and stability to a possibly violent situation" (of course i bastardize my language to say situaration - meaning a saturation of violence thrust upon us by violation of trust) Ah what the heck I will get my certification and my First Aid and CPR certification and maybe save one of your lives tomorrow while i attend a military IT conference in SF.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile