Re: [ga] .pro Community Refund

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] .pro Community Refund
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:20:31 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mike@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Such a fund is a good idea, however the uses to which you Danny, wish
for this fund to support is not representative of the
stakeholders/users.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS