Re: [ga] Here we go again...

  • To: "sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Here we go again...
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 00:47:13 -0800
  • Cc: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Cole <cole@xxxxxxxxx>, "vinton g. cerf" <vinton.g.cerf@xxxxxxx>, james tierney <james.tierney@xxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sotiris and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Hummm?  Interesting explanation Sotiris.  I wasn't aware that any
person with a male given name could be a .PROFESSIONAL
PUSSY or a Professional in regards to PUSSY unless he/it is a
Pimp, transvestite, or is a doctor specializing in sex change operations...
I wonder if "Jimmy's" *credentials* are available for public review or
*View*?  >;)

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS