Re: [ga] An ICANN accredited registrar

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] An ICANN accredited registrar
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:31:12 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: vinton.g.cerf@xxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kent crispin <kent@xxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is Ferret talk, and they don't.

I have been working around here since 1999 and I can tell you this is Fraud and RICO. Somebody is putting somethin in there pocket for somethin.
You can talk nicie nicie and play a PC game but in fact these folks are rippin somebody off.
And they are lining their own portfolios, pockets or resumes in the process, all the while sticking it to the poor kid trying to start a business.
It is criminal and we all know it.
Excuse my Law Degree and my Consulting practice and my Global Internet Strategist crap for a second and look at what has been amassed here. It proves fraud and collusion.

Ah what the hell? It is easier to rest in peace with Joe and Jim then care about obvious rippoffs.

Attack the messenger because he bares the truth, but live with it.

Dr. Eric Hugh Dierker
CEO, Dierker Consultancy

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Danny and all former DNSO GA members other interested
stakeholders/users,

I do. This looks allot like one of Kent Crispins' little shanagans.
I hope I am wrong of course, as the impropriety would be
very unseemly for ICANN... In that this is a ICANN "Accredited"
Registrar, the very fact their Whois listing is "inaccurate" and
therefore
not in compliance with ICANN's Whois edict/policy, it is rather
difficult to believe the panix.com "Review", now isn't it?

Danny Younger wrote:

> Vint,
>
> Please consider the following:
>
> Crisp Names, Inc. (United States) http://www.crispnames.com is an
> ICANN accredited registrar (see
> http://www.icann.org/registrars/accreditation-qualified-list.html ).
> This is their WHOIS record. Notice anything amiss?
>

> Registration Service Provided By: LEAD NETWORKS DOMAINS PVT. LTD
> Contact: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Abuse Desk Email Address: abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Domain Name: crispnames.com
>
> Expiry Date: 17-Aug-2006
> Days Left for Expiry: 519
> Record Creation Date: 17-Aug-2004
> Domain Status: Active
>

> Domain servers in listed order:
> ns128.fastdnsservers.com
> ns129.fastdnsservers.com
>

> RegistrantContact Details
>

> .tooltip {position: absolute;visibility: hidden;left: 0; top:
> 0;border-width: 1;border-color: #000000;border-style: outset;padding:
> 3;background-color:
> lightyellow;font-size:11px;font-family:Arial,Verdana,Helvetica;}Name
> Crisp Names
> Company Crisp Names
> Email Address info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Address US
> City US
> State null
> Zip 15000
> Country US
> Tel No. +1.11111
> Fax No.+1.11111
>

> AdministrativeContactDetails
>

> .tooltip {position: absolute;visibility: hidden;left: 0; top:
> 0;border-width: 1;border-color: #000000;border-style: outset;padding:
> 3;background-color:
> lightyellow;font-size:11px;font-family:Arial,Verdana,Helvetica;}Name
> Crisp Names
> Company Crisp Names
> Email Address info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Address US
> City US
> State null
> Zip 15000
> Country US
> Tel No. +1.11111
> Fax No.+1.11111
>

> TechnicalContactDetails
>

> .tooltip {position: absolute;visibility: hidden;left: 0; top:
> 0;border-width: 1;border-color: #000000;border-style: outset;padding:
> 3;background-color:
> lightyellow;font-size:11px;font-family:Arial,Verdana,Helvetica;}Name
> Crisp Names
> Company Crisp Names
> Email Address info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Address US
> City US
> State null
> Zip 15000
> Country US
> Tel No. +1.11111
> Fax No.+1.11111
>

> BillingContactDetails
>

> .tooltip {position: absolute;visibility: hidden;left: 0; top:
> 0;border-width: 1;border-color: #000000;border-style: outset;padding:
> 3;background-color:
> [...]

Pierre Abelard

United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827