Re: [ga] ICANN's review of panix.com hijacking

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN's review of panix.com hijacking
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:49:58 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cole@xxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  It is clear it this review, as brief as it is, that Mr. Cole and the
ICANN
BoD and staff deferred [ punted/white washed ] this incident as
expected.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS