Re: [ga] RE: Domain seller leaves thousands in limbo

  • To: "General Assembly of the DNSO" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: Domain seller leaves thousands in limbo
  • From: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:29:24 -0000
  • Cc: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think Nominet is benevolent. It is a private, not-for-profit company. It is responsive and easy to phone up and contact.

I think the wording below is basically indicating that if you and I use a domain name in a way which causes financial loss to another party, we should take responsibility for what we do with that domain name, and Nominet should not be held liable for anything you or I do with that domain name.

Richard