Re: [ga] RE: Domain seller leaves thousands in limbo

  • To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: Domain seller leaves thousands in limbo
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 00:33:46 -0800
  • Cc: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "Vinton G. Cerf" <vinton.g.cerf@xxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  In part you miss the point/problem here.  That being that does or does
not
ICANN have the ability to enforce escrow policy as it now stands?  And
how will the do so?  In addition, will or does such enforcement only
provide
a remedy of discrediting Firevision, as well will all of the Firevision
registrants be made aware of Firevision receivership?  And finally,
if escrow is not in place or the data backed-up is too old, will
Firevision's
registrants whom are not aware of the problem, loose their domain
names?

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS