Re: [ga] ALAC Announces Delegates to ICANN's Nominating Committee

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ALAC Announces Delegates to ICANN's Nominating Committee
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 00:12:18 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Denise Michael <michel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  I would have to ask the ALAC committee, what was the criterion for
these "Selections"?  Why were not any and all of the stakeholders/user
able to make these "Selections" by vote?  And how is making such
"Selections" representative of openness and transparency as well as
broadly excepted democratic process?

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS