Re: [ga] Reminder

  • To: "J-F C. \(Jefsey\) Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Reminder
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:21:05 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Give me only one large Ivory tower which accomplishes nothing but bares my name and I shall die a happy bureaucrat" the unkown administrator

"J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Danny,
I admire your dedication to the ICANN cause. The real thing is to know in
what the ICANN has helped the Internet to develop (we can all quote many
failures) and honestly evaluate if the pros beat the cons. The ISP (ICANN
Strategic Plan) is only a way to describe what the ISP should says, then to
say it as a description of the status quo, and then to describe an
administrative growth to make it.

I must say that I read the ISP. I must say I fall aslept several times. I
was just dismayed. It could have been written in 10 pages. I may be wrong
but I read it as "nothing new, except it more and more unnecessary
bureaucracy".
jfc