[ga] ICANN website

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] ICANN website
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 06:52:51 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It really is kind of funny. If you go to ICANNs website home page and go to individual users in sends you right back to the same home page. http://www.icann.org/users/
But that is just lame not funny. What is funny is the headliner currently there.
ICANN Chairman of the Board Wins Prestigious Turing Award

If Vint Cert is getting such great awards why can't he run a simple website?
I met the guy he is a nice guy. I have had exchanges on ideas re; ICANN with him he usually is at least polite and gracious and conscious. But this deal on the site shows what a huge gap there is in the internet. The BoD has no idea how the internet really works. Over 70 billion $US last year in ecommerce and they don't even know what an indvividual user is.

I guess when I say funny here i mean funny-queer.

Eric