Re: [ga] Provider/User Balance

  • To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Provider/User Balance
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 06:56:44 -0800
  • Cc: vinton.g.cerf@xxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard, Danny and all,

  What Danny has/is  proposing is nothing new as to a viable solution.
However
there is no such body by which Danny's solution can be implemented that
is legitimate or has met the openness and transparency recognized
requirements
where as Stakeholders/users can vote on such a consideration.  Once
there
was, and it was known as the general assembly of the DNSO.  However
the ICANN staff and Bod decided long to abandon the as a entragal
part if ICANN's structure.  Many of us than warned of the consequences.
We are again seeing the results of those consequences.  Catch 22...

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827