Re: [ga] The Next Move

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] The Next Move
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:51:09 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mike@xxxxxxxxxx, alt.wsis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all,

  I and most or our members agree that ICANN is far from open and
transparent as it perports falsely to wish to be.  The BoD is not
going to effect any change in that status quo.  It really doesn't
desire to.

  However WSIS is also far from open and transparent as it perports
falsely, and as you seem to incorrectly influence folks on this forum
to believe.  I have been a WSIS participant from it's conception and
long before you were Danny..  However WSIS is a slight improvement
from ICANN's ALAC...

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS