[ga] Expired Terms

  • To: bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Expired Terms
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:51:00 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Bruce,

Presumably, this was just an oversight.

I also assume that it is an oversight that allows these representatives that no longer hold office to continue participating on the Council list.

I am confident that at the upcoming Council meeting this Thursday, however, you will graciously accord these folk observer status, but will make sure that the necessary rules are followed so that votes aren't cast by people that don't currently hold office.

Best regards,
Danny Younger