Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org

  • To: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org
  • From: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 02:33:43 EST
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are one of the most distasteful and obnoxious human beings I have ever
encountered on the Internet (or in real life).

It's no wonder that {GA} and ICANN systematically ignore you.

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Mr. Hauptman and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Hardly!  I just don't HATE the president or the RNC.  I have no
political party affiliation what so ever.  Never have...  So your again
jumping to false conclusions again Mr. Hauptman.  Seems to be
a habit with you....