Re: [ga] Soccer Tournament in Mar del Plata

Sotiris and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

 I had already noticed.  But thanks for pointing this oversight out to the
forum participants that ARE paying attention.  Well done Sotiris!

  However as you also likely already know the ICANN webmaster
is frequently a bit behind in his/her duties as usual. As such it is not
surpassing to see that the ICANN events calendar is several months
behind...

 I hope the rather questionable "Soccer tourney" is a big success
at Marina Del Raye in April is it?  I am however a bit surprised
that "Tiddlywinks" wasn't the "Sport of choice" for ICANN .....  >:)

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827