[ga] Capital, capitol and capitle

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Capital, capitol and capitle
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:30:29 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darnedest thing called capitol and capital.and what ever else.
I just explained to my youngest about this guy who killed this giant back in the day when you could walk around naked in some place nicknamed the Holy Land. Well he was armed with capital or Capitol or capitol. (hey that is a spell check on the words so I will just use cap from now on - after all I have a license after coining dotcommoner) Anyhow he had cap. It was called faith and a sling.
There are four distinct types of cap.
Money - straight out or OPM, that means other people's money. That is how the world does better.
Experience - that is when they fund an idea, based on the credibility of the person.
Morality - that is when they just feel you are right, cuz. Well GW just won 288 billion USD based on it. Sorry that is a month.
Spirituality - that is just when you start walkin. And your children hate you and your wife leaves you and your feet really hurt and you sit under a tree or in the desert for some time and keep walking but people follow you.

Well we need somebody with some cap around here.