Re: [ga] Policy Needed

  • To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Policy Needed
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:48:26 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  ICANN does not have the ability nor it seems the willingness to
enforce
any policy in such a way as to be effective.  Nor has ICANN shown
the ability or willingness to allow for such meaningful and/or effective

enforcement of policy.  Further, ICANN has shown the desire to limit
any and all interested parties form participating in the development
of any policy, unless you "Drink the coolaid"...

  What you have proposed below Richard was proposed long before
you were actively involved in these discussions and therefore, although
well meaning, is redundant.  Given that fact, ICANN will continue to
be resistant in any way it can to proposals from their view, as the
peanut gallery...

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS