Re: [ga] Re: [icann-people] drop pool registrars (fwd)

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: [icann-people] drop pool registrars (fwd)
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 00:13:39 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Insecurity is usually the cause of clickish behavior. Fear is a constant motivation to exclude. I think you normally see this type of behavior in folks that do not believe they deserve what they have and are therefore paranoid about losing it.
Eric

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John and all,

The ICANN constituencies have long now, and in the very beginning
of their formation, known to be an entragal part of the ICANN BoD's
and staff's "Club mentality" and a method of limiting inclusion of any
and all stakeholders/users in participation equally in the than and still
formation of ICANN. As such, we are now faced with more arguably
manipulation improperly and inconsistently with the White paper and
MOU.

John Berryhill wrote:

> Not only is it difficult to get a non-drop-pool accreditation through, but
> once you are accredited and operational, just TRY joining the Registrar's
> Constituency.
>
> Domain Name Sales Corp. has been trying to join the RC for several weeks
> now, and the only thing close to a response they have received is a note
> from the treasurer saying that the membership fee would be determined
> sometime in the indefinite future. Clubby little group you have there,
> Rick.

Pierre Abelard

United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827