[ga] Re: FW: [ICANNWatch] Stories for 2004-08-04

  • To: "Schwartz, Ruven M." <Ruven.M.Schwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Don Evans <DEvans@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: FW: [ICANNWatch] Stories for 2004-08-04
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 00:55:18 -0700
  • Cc: ST-ISC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, "ICANN Gen. Council" <general-counsel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ruven and all,

  I am sure that ICANN is well aware that it is lacking the meeting
of it's own stated goals of the MoU and White Paper despite it's
claims to the contrary it reported to DOC/NTIA recently.  Why
ICANN chooses to be obtuse and less than honest as well blatantly
ignore huge numbers of stakeholders/users as well as being allowed
to do so is certainly and ongoing mystery.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827