Re: [ga] Re: [CRIS Info] FW: Communications issues as important asenvironment,  says new Syracuse University Convergence Center report

  • To: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: [CRIS Info] FW: Communications issues as important asenvironment,  says new Syracuse University Convergence Center report
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:31:36 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RB and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

 I had no idea that brevity was in any way related to invention.  Interesting
concept if true.  >;)

  Clarity certainly is very helpful and IMHO necessary when describing
a idea or a thing.  However clarity as a mother of invention is also
going a bit far as well.  Concept clarity however is a positive thing
to the extent that the reader or producer can be clear enough yet
not too long winded as to avoid or disregard brevity and the concept
is not in an of itself complex as to defy brevity and therefore clarity
to the degree of its complexity.