[ga] ITU/Spam

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] ITU/Spam
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:55:47 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

While I do agree to a large extent that US centric corps propogate the most aggregious abuses. And they lobby our legislatures to maintain their rights to mass marketing, to most privacy issues detriment.

Dr. Horton in paragraph 7 does lay out three great goals see;
http://www.itu.int/osg/spu/spam/chairman-report.pdf

I also note that spam is an issue of Internet Governance and that Mr. Gates sets a realistic date to establish a working model to curb excess.

Eric