[ga] Words

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Words
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 18:59:21 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is tough to post here. It is like taking off your clothes infront of 600 people. You will get scorned and ridiculed and libeled. A simple spelling error will bring nasty comments.

But remember only bad things happen when good people remain silent. More fights and fire fights are started or prevented with mere words. (Cleopatra & Helen excepted)
I don't care if you post here in Mandarin, Indian, Reggae, Swahili or Martian but speak your piece so we know what it is.
eric