Re: [ga] unsubscribe ga

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] unsubscribe ga
  • From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 15:10:42 +1200
  • Cc: Dora Gerber <doragerber@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is sad and symptomatic to see Dora go. I respect her.

It is trivial to ignore a few who are too full of themselves, if enough other readers can come up with discussions that are worth having and that can lead us somewhere.

We can blame ICANN for the somnolence or lack of substance of this list (and of the icannatlarge.org) list, but the real defeat lies in giving up the arduous task of self-organizing.

--Joop-- elected icannatlarge Independent Polling Commission member www.icannatlarge.com