[ga] IRAC

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] IRAC
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:50:28 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No mam not Iraq, IRAC. This is a tool very helpful in explaining a problem to another. And it is a great tool to understand an issue for yourself. If you conform your writing or arguments to it you will always be right - may be not win but right for you.
Issue; clarify, define and make open and transparent
Rule; find the best applicable or several applicable rules to your situation or issue
Application; This one is hardest. Apply your rule(s). For yourself it is self qualification for         others it may be some justification and persuasion. Don't worry as long you are            comfortable because here is where conviction lies.
Conclusion; One must determine a proper outcome based upon IRA in order to get the big C.
ie or is that i.e. or IE or dotie or.ie. (I mean example)
I; ICANN is a 501c3 corp. doing business under the laws of the state of California.
Are they required to comply with federal, state and local laws and rules and regulations.
And if they are in violation what are the consequences.
R; Absolutley 100 per cent in violation by not having filed proper forms, which establish oppenness and transparency and by not having a membership or stockholder base and by gaining the highest revenue from services rather than donation. {ok I left out my citations to the law, but for that you pay}
A; In this case being a quasi-governmental group without a reasonable alternative for the Gov. to contract with.........
C; There ain't a damn thing you can do about without setting standards and creating some stability to attract competitors.

Point is; Money talks and bullshit walks. - Perfect process creates perfect solutions, But this rampant criminal group named ICANN is wrong. (you do not believe me, read the conspiracy charges against that Michael Jackson guy and he can sing and dance almost as good as me)