Re: [ga] Encrypted document

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Encrypted document
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:24:50 -0700
  • Cc: Leah G <jandl@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Evidently Jefsey's ISP does not scan EM for known viruses.  His
once-upon-a-time Atlarge ML was well known for SPAM, so it
may be that some folks that were unfortunate enough to have
subscribed to that ML and did not have a good current virus
scanner, are causing some more viruses to be deciminated..

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>   Don't worry be happy. Funny but accounts from yahoo and sbc global
> filter this kind of crap out - even for a little no tekkie like me. (I
> do not mean the exhange between Jefsey and Leah I mean the attachments
> ;>)
> My 40 year old timex "electric" is running slow, new battery I need to
> get. The watch fixer guy was explaining to me how they work on
> seconds.I guess the sweeping second of a real rolex versus the little
> ticking second hand of a fake are related to this issue. As we know I
> do not know anything about computers but I asked him if it was like
> the binary concept of off on 01010101010 and he said hmph. And he then
> said it is like a pulse and if you slow down or speed up the pulse too
> much it does not keep the right time.
> It is like most viruses or bacteria I suppose, if you keep the body
> well tuned and use healthy precautions then you just naturally fight
> them off. But someone sick should not go to work and spread the virus
> to the whole company. OTOH some idiots were sending a white powder to
> US congressman with a horrible sickness inside. Again OTOH a closed
> system water heater burns the oxygen right out of the H2o, and it is
> no good to drink.
> Point is:
> eds RFC 4 contamination or depurification of a system by someone who
> should no better is criminal.
>

> Leah G <jandl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:
>
> > At 00:17 29/04/04, nainil@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> >> Who is this Jandl? I am getting VIRUS Messeges from HIM/HER.
> >

> > Leah, do you copy ICANN documents around? Shame on you! jfc
> >
> Heh, not likely, Jefsey. :) I don't send or accept attachments
> normally, and certainly not to or from this mail list.
>
> --
> Leah G.
> http://forums.delphiforums.com/atlargeorg
> http://forums.delphiforums.com/domainwatch