[ga] This place

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] This place
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:56:41 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You do know this is a site hosted by a 501c3 corp out of the 6th or 7th largest economy in the world.<that would be California, on the northern border of .MX>
That circle place is great - I love the ID. Froomkins kiicking some tale and I got to get my fix of Brett and all the atlarge groupees.  Oppenheimer rocks and even some of our mainstream is giving out some hot news. Mutti says my Aleman is getting better and Michelle says maybe some day I can speak French.  My wife says that sometimes I sound pretty in Viet - forget it boy, and since I left working with PC Bangs my Korean has gone to heck. Spanglish is flowing and my Ebonics are double down, Canadian French and Aussie make me pause, and that Jamaican twist sounds good in music but the lingua de net is all by itself.
I took a course for Insurance and they said repeatedly that the insurance commissioner cannot write laws. It is up to the Legislature.  Well how danged wrong is that?  A legislature passes laws. Just like I pass gas.  It is up to the chef in the kitchen to cook the meal that all of us eat _ and which may give us gas. {except my wife of course}
Point is this:  This silly old 501c3 does have a quasi-governmental role in dealing with a whole host of net issues. Therefor this is the forum in which the broth is cooked for the base of our entree. No we do not pass laws but somebody better start setting the standard, if we leave it up to the parliments we are in big trouble.
(let me say it in a couple of "english" ways; Youngsters you flatlanders had better start minding the store or the rebels will be at your doorstep faster than you can say ethan allen -or hey bro get your shit together o you goin to be wishin you was on the crack - or - Get your yankee butt in gear or us good ol' boys are gonna mop the floor with it.)
Say it how ever you want to but we have not only a right but an obligation.