Re: [ga] Got a virus, Ken?

Please read the following page:
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_BAGLE.J&VSect=T

It could have even been sent from your machine or my box. The only
possible way to determine the actual origin, is to expose the e-mail
headers and track down the originating IP address.

I was obviously wrong, though, in assuming that you should have known
that.  I'll try not to let that happen again. :-)

Thanks,

----