RE: [ga] ICANN approves wait list for desired domains

  • To: John Berryhill <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] ICANN approves wait list for desired domains
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:38:52 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Doc,

After review of this and the WHOIS cartel, I missed finding the liason between this and the working group to make sure there was no overlap or contradictory findings or protocols. Then I re-looked at Henderson's reports and found similar inconsistancies that appear to overlap and contradict.  Why does "a coordinating body for the assignment of names and addresses" seem so distant from the total lack of coordination here?

(I guess it shows that if the words written or otherwise expressed are totally ignored it does not matter what language you use)

John Berryhill <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.verisign.com/nds/naming/namestore/wls/wls_marketing_guide.pdf
"WLS has two target markets. The first comprises those who trade in domain
name registrations
as their primary business."