[ga] Spamming

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Spamming
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:35:59 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone at ICANN care about this problem;

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=&e=8&u=/ap/20040310/ap_on_hi_te/internet_spam

I note Bill Gates proposes some kind of stamp process, which may or may not also work for elections in modifications.  Funny I get about as much spam as I do snail mail junk.

Note also spam usually is in english - good or bad or a reflection of targeting?