RE: [ga] ICANN Ombudsman??
- To: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [ga] ICANN Ombudsman??
- From: "Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law" <froomkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:50:12 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <DHEIJCFHPEMGGMBMIIDAOEAKDDAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PS. how about the decision in Karl's case? The final does NOT appear to
be online, at least I couldn't find it...
better yet, how about proactive posting so it doesn't take a board member
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, Michael D. Palage wrote:
> 3) I will talk to Terri about the Pool.com lawsuit. However, I was able to
> get it online from pool.com's website if I am not mistaken. The fact that
> the material is available online I believe mitigates the fact that ICANN is
> trying to hide anything. Looking at the website I didn't see any of the
> Davies litigation either. I will see what can be done to help get the
> documents online.
http://www.icannwatch.org Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net
A. Michael Froomkin | Professor of Law | froomkin@xxxxxx
U. Miami School of Law, P.O. Box 248087, Coral Gables, FL 33124 USA
+1 (305) 284-4285 | +1 (305) 284-6506 (fax) | http://www.law.tm
-->It's warm here.<--