Re: [ga] ICANN Ombudsman??

  • To: michael@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Ombudsman??
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 23:53:10 -0800
  • Cc: Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandy Harris <sandy@xxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michael and all former DNSO GA members or other stakeholders/users,

  Listening is good, doing is better, and doing what the stakeholders/users
desire or want is what is necessary and is what a non-profit public
benefit corp. is supposed to do and in ICANN's case mandated to do.
It has failed to do so far too often and too egregiously/harmfully.
As such your brief evaluation of  "I think things are heading in the
right direction.", defies reality...

  Thank you for lending  your ear and eyes in your "Listening" Michael.
I for one have taken note.   The directors that may read ICANNWatch
doesn't seem to have been adequately impressionable upon them or
had the impression that was intended and needed...

> Karl:
>
> I am always listening :-)
>
> Although this email may get a "When Pigs Fly Icon" on ICANNWatch, I think
> things are heading in the right direction.
>
> In fact I was surprised by the number of directors that read ICANNWatch to
> hear what the people are saying. Although I may not always agree with you
> and the other GA members I am listening, because much like yourself I will
> be returning to my humble origins with the huddled masses in the not to
> distance future.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Michael D. Palage

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801