Re: [ga] ALCA y Dominios (o Alca Reloaded)

Jean-Michel Becar and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stkeholders/users,

  Hummmm... Well I and many of our members travel to China as
well a South America, and Spain.  Almost all of the indigenous
people in those countries speak english and most of those recognize
english as the international language most recognized, as does the
UN.  We also have a large number of members in China, and
a fair number in Spain as well.  ALL speak, read and write english
and also recognize english a the international language most recognized.

  That said Jean-Michel, as I recall, you were and it seems still,
were one of 4 or 5 subscribers of this forum that made the very
same argument as you are here again.  I recognize fully that many
europeans have become anti american, and in being so have an
urge to demonstrate their dislike in various ways such as you are
doing here.  This is both unfortunate and unreasonable, but
certainly not unexpected.  I also have taken note that your
email address has changed to one based out of Japan.  I hope
you new job there in more successful than your previous
endeavors...

  And BTW, I also took notice that even GMO.JPO
or Global media online http://www.gmo.jp/en/ takes
particular notice of english...  I wonder if the investor
relations department would be interested in your
remarks? Maybe I should check with some of
our members in Japan to see if any of them have
a financial investment in Global Media Online...

Jean-Michel Becar wrote:

> ummmm I think Spanish is spoken by more people than english as well as
> Chinese cantonese.
>
> JMB - Just for the fun to say I reply to a Jeff Williams email :-)
>
> --
> Jean-Michel Becar
> Senior Architect
> Global Media Online INC.
> Tokyo - 150-8512
>
> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> >Stephane and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
> >stakeholders/users,
> >
> >  We have been over this ground several times before Stephane.
> >The reason is pretty simple to comprehend.  That again being
> >that English is the internationally accepted language.  Yes
> >I am aware that the French have always disliked that well
> >known and excepted fact.  But none the less...  Very few
> >people around the globe comprehend Spanish, French
> >or especially arabic dialects as compared to english.
> >
> >  Hence  your argument in question format, is inconsistent
> >with global realities...
> >
> >Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> >

> >>On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 06:50:14PM -0800,
> >> Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

> >>Among whom many are not native English speakers (such like me who
> >>speak very bad english).

> >>Why? Why not french or chinese or arabic? After all, the DNSO is
> >>international.
> >>

> >Regards,
> >--
> >Jeffrey A. Williams
> >Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
> >"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
> >    Pierre Abelard
> >
> >"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
> >liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
> >P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
> >United States v. Carroll Towing  (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
> >CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
> >Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
> >E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801

    Pierre Abelard