Re: [ga] Some Wild-Card Questions
- To: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>, "[GA]" <ga@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [ga] Some Wild-Card Questions
- From: "John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D." <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:12:17 -0400
- References: <NFBBLJNJELIAEBHKGJNMKEHMGKAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
One amusing harmed party are the people who obtained cancellation of domain
names, at significant cost, in UDRP disputes.
Tata & Sons paid to have bodacious-tatas.com cancelled in a UDRP, and then
filed an interminable lawsuit in India to make sure it never rose from the
grave, but stayed on perpetual hold.
Verisign has now neatly undone everything they paid thousands of dollars for: