[ga] ISOC Italy At-Large Structure application

  • To: vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] ISOC Italy At-Large Structure application
  • From: DannyYounger@xxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:39:15 EDT
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vittorio,

I read (with some amusement) the application you submitted on behalf of ISOC
Italy to become an At-Large structure and availed myself of the opportunity to
examine your ISOC website.  I expected to find at least some nominal
commentary on the part of your members regarding this At-Large application, but alas,
there appeared to be none.  I also found no discussion on this subject in your
public forum -- even worse, the archives of your "Internet Governance, ICANN
at-large membership" working group archives contain only spam messages going
back the last six months.

Frankly, I find it hard to believe that any of your members (other than
yourself) have any particular interest in submitting this At-Large structure
application.   Why are you promoting this farce?