Re: [ga] Vint Cerf opposed to users being redirected to search engines

I agree with Karl that many (if not most) users of the web do not care about the religious purity of the experience and more about finding what they want.

More to the point, it seems to me that none of us (not even the mighty ICANN) has the right nor the power to control what happens in this instance. At the desktop???? I think not. In fact...I'm sure not.