Re: [ga] ICANN website review: make surfing easier- please comment!

  • To: "Karl Auerbach" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN website review: make surfing easier- please comment!
  • From: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 00:37:03 +0100
  • Cc: "GA" <ga@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where, on the website, are the Registry Evaluation Reports, required under
Appendix U of the ICANN-Registry agreements? Over a year ago, Stuart Lynn
said ICANN had been busy and hadn't had time to ftp these reports. They
should have been available for the public, to enable informed participation,
over 18 months ago.

Where, on the website, is the specific documentation of the Proof of Concept
NewTLD Evaluation process? It's publishings to date? It's precise programme
for the next 6 months? next 12 months? I don't mean the Task Force report. I
mean the actual Evaluation Process?

yrs,

Richard Henderson