Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Litigation Documents website, and WLS

  • To: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Litigation Documents website, and WLS
  • From: Eric Dierker <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 03:36:43 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx, DEvans@xxxxxxx, nvictory@xxxxxxxxxxxx, wessorh@xxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxx, halloran@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I suppose this may ring a bell of truth.
However let us give wide birth.  In one culture we say; walk do not run!
In another we say "being overwhelmed blocks out all reason."
In another we say "Your a crooked lying son of Bi--."
In Christianity we must say we forgive for past trangressions and may you do
better in the future

OTOH in the business world this guy Halloran is a blundering fool.
Unless he was chosen to be incompetent he should be fired.

 Russ and all former DNSO GA members,