Re: [ga] PLEASE COMMENT: Suggested ALAC response to sTLD RFP

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <ploki_xyz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] PLEASE COMMENT: Suggested ALAC response to sTLD RFP
  • From: k@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Kristy McKee)
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:23:15 -0500
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roberto,

The ALAC in no way represents the views of netizens nor is it organized to do so.

Perhaps if the Internet community could participate in the ALAC we would have faith. Instead we are treated without respect and we are not permitted representation of any kind.

No funds intended for the At-large should be allocated to the ALAC. Additionally, I do not recommend anyone help the ALAC push their agenda because of their complete lack of transparency, strong ties to the DNSO and ICANN, and especially because of their membership roster.

Thank you for allowing me to post my opinion to the GA of the GNSO.

Kristy McKee