Re: [ga] Discrimination against the visually impaired?

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Discrimination against the visually impaired?
  • From: "Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law" <froomkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:02:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think this is or should be within ICANN's jurisdiction.  Handicap
legislation is properly the job of legislatures.  Indeed, there is a lot
of such legislation, and it may be violated by this....

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin@xxxxxx