Re: 'stakeholders' was: Re: [ga] Re: ICANN before the US Senate...

Our Sincere discussions of the stakeholder is critical.
We find that language useage establishes boundaries.
Far more important than physical boundaries are the social
boundaries - often defined by language.
Is Stakeholder a self limiting term or an all ecompassing one?
If it means that every woman, child or man owns a Stake then good.
If it means only those with land can vote then bad.