Re: [ga]

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eric ( Duh Ga Chair) Dierker" <ericdierker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga]
  • From: Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:19:54 -0700

John and all,

  Spot on John.  I several days ago warned Eric of such.  Evidently he
doesn't have good
malware protection of any sort just a basic firewall which we all know
isn't anywhere good
enough.  The link is "Spammy".  I suggested several means by which
Eric could extricate
himself and his Yahoo Email address from this, and I was under the
impression he was
interested in doing so ASAP.  Seems that his progress in that
direction has yet to reach
maturity.

  Of course Yahoo has been under some attacks of late that have
exposed a significant
number of Yahoo users Email addresses and perhaps server based address books.
If indeed Eric was one of those 1.8m users that were hacked, it would
be in his best
interest to change providers, or yahoo email addresses ASAP as by now
he has been
so deeply and completely compromised that to do otherwise would not
likely get him
off the many RBL services to which his Yahoo Email address is now a permanent
entry of.

Kindest regards and god bless,
Jeffrey A. Williams
PH # 214-245-2647