Re: [ga] Weekly posting summary for ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Weekly posting summary for ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Matthew Pemble <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:33:30 +0100

On 27 April 2012 12:12, Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Not to pick nits here, but it still looks as though nothing is
> getting archived/
> or is archived to the list archive for this list forum.

Not to pedantically correct your horrendous category error ( :D )  but, if
you check the archives, the posts are there.

All that's wrong is Thomas's script has borked (as he explained last week.)
And given the huge amount of money the members of the list pay him to
maintain that script (and that it is utterly essential to the running of
the list), it clearly should be his top priority to fix it. I feel a
petition coming on. And maybe mail bombing John Bryson & Simon Szykman?

M.

--
Matthew Pemble
Technical Director, Idrach Ltd (noting carefully, for the humour deprived -

Mobile: +44 (0) 7595 652175
Office: + 44 (0) 1324 820690