RE: [ga] Former ICANN Ombudsman Frank Fowlie Withdraws Legal Compaint against George Kirikos

  • Subject: RE: [ga] Former ICANN Ombudsman Frank Fowlie Withdraws Legal Compaint against George Kirikos
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 19:44:11 +0100

Dear George

Until today I had a good deal of respect for you and your opinions.

Until today.

May I respectfully request, on behalf of all decent human beings, that you
take a step back, look at what you have done and remove all the references
to Dr Fowlie from the web sites you control.

I find this type of behaviour abhorrent.

I believe you have acted despicably with no thought for the subject of what
can only be described as a vendetta. You should be banned from not only this
list but all other ICANN lists in perpetuity.  I would ask the Chair of this
list to act immediately.

Any former credibility you purport to have had is just that.  Former.

Sincerely

Debbie