[ga] ICANN Ombudsman Frank Fowlie tried to remove his name from CTA website

  • Subject: [ga] ICANN Ombudsman Frank Fowlie tried to remove his name from CTA website
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 13:16:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

The following ruling regarding ICANN Ombudsman Frank Fowlie on the Canadian
Transportation Agency website might be very educational:

http://www.otc-cta.gc.ca/decision-ruling/decision-ruling.php?id=29891&lang=eng

It's in regard to an application by Dr. Frank Fowlie for non‑publication of his
name in Decision No. 57-C-A-2010, which can be read in its entirety at:

http://www.otc-cta.gc.ca/decision-ruling/drv.php?type=d&no-num=57-C-A-2010&lang=eng

I will note my questions of May 6 remain unanswered: