Re: [ga] Registrants Constituency

  • To: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Registrants Constituency
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 10:45:31 -0700 (PDT)

Very cool. It makes me a little happy to know that they can all look up the
same stupid stuff I look up.

In Latin we like a phrase: In Loco Parentis    We use it in schools here and
with young people all the time.  There is no moral reason why China cannot
extend the concept to the net and social networking.

I look forward to your next info email

Eric