Re: [ga] |Going forward towards a Registrant's Constituency

  • To: <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] |Going forward towards a Registrant's Constituency
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 14:07:41 -0500

I think that this is a FANTASTIC idea. I have strong reason to beleive that we have dire need to verify the identity of at least one person on this list (one who is a frequent poster).
Seeing as how there is a whole website that PROVES that his
previous addresses were nothing but empty lots, etc, I think
that requiring proof of identity is fantastic.

Cheers,
John

----- Original Message ----- From: <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>